Friday 12 June 2015

Birthday outfit

I recently went to a birthday party and wanted to share my outfit choice with you guys. Keep in mind that the dress code was casual. I didn't want to wear jeans and a jumper and go, so I decided to put together something different yet keeping it casual. I love to try different combinations with my outfits. Combining different patterns, colours and textures is always a good idea-especially when its cold. Hopefully, this post will inspire you to try different pieces to create your own masterpiece.

This is what I wore:


My sweater is an old sweater. I've had it for quite some time from Supre. Underneath I have a shiffon button up shirt also from Supre. The idea of this is to layer up to add dimension to the outfit.

My skirt is a from a random boutique. I had brought it about two years ago when I was overseas. I had to pair it with some black stockings as it is currently pretty cold in Australia.



For shoes I chose my black high heeled boots, which I'm obsessed with and they are from Kmart (sidenote:super cheap but really comfy).

Hope you enjoyed this post
Figen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment