Thursday 9 April 2015

Try new things

For people like me who wear black and white almost everyday it's hard to wear colours and patterns- especially together. I was going over to a friends for coffee and I wanted to try something new and different with my clothes and feel confident in it. I had this skirt for ages and I probably wore it once maybe twice always with a white tank in the hope to neutralise all the colour that was happening in the skirt. But this time, I wanted to go all out and have no black or white pieces. So I paired this skirt with a denim button up shirt. I must admit at first I was like nah not feeling it but my sister assured me that it wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be. I thought you know what even if it's bad I'll just wear it. I did start to feel more confident as time passed and I actually ended up liking it.
I would really like to know what you think. Do you like it? 






If not please do let me know how else I can wear this skirt. Thank you :))
P.S. The items in my combination may not be available in the stores as they were brought a while back. But just to let you know the denim shirt is from Valleygirl, the skirt is from Supre and the shoes are from Kmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment