Friday 23 October 2015

Style Inspiration

Welcome back!
Today's post is going to be a style inspiration of the so lovely Chiara Ferragni. Chiara, if you don't know is a blogger/fashion designer.  I have been following Chiara on instagram for a very long time now, and absolutely love her style.As a student its hard to wear the clothes she wears, as most of them are for shoots, catwalks, shows or events. This is why I decided to pick one of her more casual outfit combination that I can wear on a daily basis. Note that I have not purchased anything new for this style inspiration.


I think my twist on this look of Chiara turned out pretty well. I have worn this outfit to university but will also be wearing it on other occasions as it is a very versatile outfit. It can be altered such that instead of a denim jacket a flannel or army shirt with a more basic crop top would also work very well. Of course the accessories; sunglasses and bag could be changed to suit your taste.
                               


Details of my outfit:
Denim jacket is from H&M Australia.
Crop top is from Supre.
Sunglasses are from Quay Australia.
Bag is from Defacto Turkey.
High waisted Jeans are from H&M Australia.
Black Booties are from Kmart Australia.
Nail polish is #370 White Absolute from Flormar.

Hope this blog post have inspired you to create your own twist either on my outfit combination or one of Chiara's. Please tag me on Instagram #layersofseasons
Figen xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment